Tuesday 4 September 2007

Psst!

Don't tell the socks but I may have accidentally started this scarf! Oops! Don't know how it happened - one minute I was just thinking about it and then there it was cast on and sitting patiently waiting for me. What's a girl to do? I am doing it in a variegated green and white and it is very very soft. The only problem is the needle size needed is 5.5mm and the only pair I have in that size are plastic - which I hate knitting with. On the bright side I am obviously trying to improve my fortitude and extend my level of patience!

I sent Aunty Wilma her plain jane dishcloth, I am hoping she will actually use this one! Still haven't made one for myself. I am hoping to join a dishcloth knit-along as this maybe the one way I will get some for myself. Keeps those knitting vibes happening too.

What am I going to do about those socks?

2 comments:

Eileen said...

You're funny. :-)

Chris said...

More fun to have several projects going at once.