Sunday 16 September 2007

Quick Update!!!

Just started work last week and I have been soooo tired. I am part-time but for the first two months I will be full time. But I have kept trundling along with my knitting! I started a scarf on circulars, I have never used them and just want a "try it out" project. It is coming along nicely and I especially like how the "grain" runs long ways. I am still working on my lace project and I will take some pics as soon as I remember to put the batteries in the recharger!!!

The socks have been officially frogged. May they rest in peace.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I started my socks 6 times before I finally got them right. Have been making them since Nov. and have made 12 adult pairs and 1/2 baby pair--hope to have baby pair finished soon. All of them have been basic socks. Hope to graduate to a cable or something soon. How many hours a week will you be working. I work PRN as a nurse and work anywhere from 8 to 20 hrs. a week and I love it. Good Luck.

Lisa said...

Hi Chris, I am working full-time for the first two months then part-time after that, which will be 20 hours a week. But if anyones sick, on holidays etc I will work full-time hours. It is pretty good.

I had to give the socks up - they made me feel guilty about knitting anything else!!!!