Sunday 2 September 2007

Another Dishcloth!


Those poor poor socks. I don't mean to neglect them! Honestly! But my Aunty is claiming that the last dishcloth is STILL too good to use so I have started knitting one in simple garter stitch - now she will HAVE to use it! I am thinking that I will make some plain garter stitch ones for myself in the knobbly cotton I have, I am "hoping" and that is a huge hope, to get a couple done this week before I start work.

I have been FLYING like a champ giving my house a very thorough clean before next week. It is going to be such a massive change for the whole family. It will need some adjustment but I have been running through all the changes with the kids (mainly Wes as Amelia is only 2 after all) so that they know exactly what will be happening etc.

I am currently searching the Internet for a lace scarf pattern that would be a good introduction for a complete beginner like me. I know I shouldn't be looking for yet another project in waiting but I have a bit of a hankering after seeing this one at knitty.com but I am worried it may be too advanced for a baby lace knitter! What do you think?

No comments: