Thursday 30 August 2007

Socks have Moved!

I am about 2/3 the way through the gusset, I really hate this part. But by hook or crook they are going to be finished. Part of the reason they are taking so long is that I have some other sock wool that I want to use and I think I am seeing them as block to getting to the new yarn - ahhhh I am a fickle mistress!!! I also have a itching to do a lace scarf, start Wesley's jumper and Amelia's cardigan with that "new" wool I got last Saturday!! Too much!!! Plus I also go a part-time job that starts in about a week. So less time. Thankfully I have just put all the Fly lady stuff into place and am organised! Yes wonders never cease.

Here is a pic of the absolutely GORGEOUS tote my Mum made me for my birthday - it is lovely. I had been admiring another one like it she had made so she made me one too! It was such a great suppose as I had no idea at all!
I really really need to finish that sock, it is like a mar on my knitting - I don't feel like I can do my other things till its done.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That's a beautiful tote!

I would love for you to link to my blog! I will link to yours. I'm busy gathering names and URLs and will hopefully get the links up tomorrow or the next day for sure.

Your knitting looks great! How long have you been knitting?

Eileen
http://n-e-w-knitter.blogspot.com