Monday 6 August 2007

Today's My Birthday!!!

Yep, big 33 years old today. I am hurrying through my housework (bleh!) to be able to sit on my butt and knit. It is my birthday after all!!!

I finished Amelia's socks last night. I mucked up a little - not that you can actually see it just that I know. It happened as I didnt understand the pattern halfway through and had to change it to four needles and base it on a pattern I did understand. Though in one way I should be glad as it shows that I am getting more confidence as before I would of frogged it and started fresh with a new pattern.

When I sit down to knit today I am casting on for my Broadripple socks from knitty.com. I have some self striping wool that ranges from dark blue to vibrant aqua and am itching to get started. From my best friend I got a knitting book (I so love her), it is Hollywood Knits by Suss Cousins and there are some absolutely beautiful designs in it and I particularly love her colour choices. I suck badly at colour choice so this book is just right for me!

No comments: