Wednesday 1 August 2007

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

I have got to calm down! I just had to rescue Wesley's second sock (yes still on the needles) from the resident two year old. I think I lost a few years off my life there. I have now given her two pencils and a small bit off left over yarn. Crisis over - well I hope so as I haven't given it a close inspection yet, I don't think I could cope!

My Aunty is rather sick, so I am thinking of sending her a jar of the lemon marmalade I made last week and quickly knitting up a dishcloth and putting them in a little box with a letter. I think she will really love it as she is one who appreciates the time spent. She has just had her 70th birthday and hasn't really been well for the last few months. Hopefully tests on Friday will find out what is going on so it can be properly sorted.

I have to get those socks finished asap, I got 6 balls of striping yarn for a bunch of socks and I want to get started. I am one of those knitters (so I have found) that need to get a project completed before I can move onto the next, the exception being dishclothes since they are so quick to do. I tried having four things going at once but it really felt like I was getting nowhere fast! Totally have to stop procrastinating and actually finish the socks because apparently they don't knit themselves!!!

No comments: