Thursday 2 August 2007

First Socks!!


Yeah, I have finished Wesley's socks and I am itching to start my next pair! Love them socks! The cuff is too short as I did these with less than a full ball, so I had to be a bit tight with the cuff. If I had known they'd turn out so well I would not have skimped on them! There are a couple of mistakes but they are my first and I think they are great!
Next time I do a pair for Wes I must remember that he has really high arches so I will have to find a pair that accomodates that.

I am half way through Aunty Wilma's Angel dishcloth and am determined to finish it tonight so it can be posted tomorrow! It is in purple cotton as that was the only cotton I had left that would have been enough, of course I could have used two strands of 4 ply but I didnt think about that until just now - genius I am! LOL!

No comments: