Friday 3 August 2007

Angel Off - Socks On

Finished Aunty Wilma's Angel dishcloth last night. It came out really well but no photo as my camera is crap. I really need something with a zoom, this one is really just a point and click variety. So I posted that and the marmalade off to her this morning before going to Wesley's Sports Carnival.

I did take Amelias sock pattern with me and my needles and yarn but this silly duck did not read the instructions properly and it requires 5 needles and I only had a 3.25mm 4 pack. Bummer. Anyway I have come home and cast the 32 stitches on and spread them over the four needles, so they are officially "on the needles"!

I can see that I am going to have to buy some more double pointed needles as I only have sizes 3.25mm and 3mm. How tragic - I will have to go to the yarn store - boo hoo NOT!!!

No comments: